Who do I contact for help? | DAC Allen County Drug & Alcohol Consortium
  • Have Concerns for access to detox and treatment
  • Call 211 or visit http://www.myunitedway2-1-1.org - Live referral specialists are available 24 hours a day by calling 2-1-1 or 1-877-502-0700.
  • Look Up, For Your Mental and Behavioral Health Needs: For 24/7 help, text LOOKUP to 494949, call (800) 284-8439, or chat online
  • Call 911 for emergency services if you or someone you love is a danger to themselves or others
  • To report suspicious activity in Fort Wayne, please call 260.427.1262 or visit FWPD
  • Your physician or clergy
  • School nurse or counselor