Given the current public health pandemic, DAC recommends calling ahead to agencies for immediate service needs, call 9-1-1 for emergencies, and maintain recommended distance for any communal necessities.
- Have Concerns for access to detox and treatment
- Check out DAC's partner agencies under the Who We Are tab
- Call 211 or visit http://www.myunitedway2-1-1.org - Live referral specialists are available 24 hours a day by calling 2-1-1 or 1-877-502-0700.
- Look Up, For Your Mental and Behavioral Health Needs: For 24/7 help, text LOOKUP to 494949, call (800) 284-8439, or chat online
- Call 911 for emergency services if you or someone you love is a danger to themselves or others
- To report suspicious activity in Fort Wayne, please call 260.427.1262 or visit FWPD
- Help.org is another resource for recovery. Click here for more info!
- Your physician or clergy
- School nurse or counselor
Attend a meeting!